Wednesday, February 26, 2020

  • I can select relevant evidence from Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass to support my focusing statement.
  • I can organize my ideas into a coherent essay that answers the prompt.
  • I can explain how my examples relate to the position of Frederick Douglass.


1.    Opening
A.   Entry Task: Combining Sentences (5 minutes)

2.    Work Time
A.   Planning Your Essay (20 minutes)
B.   Reviewing the Quote Sandwich (15 minutes)

3.    Closing and Assessment
A.   Getting Started (5 minutes)

4.    Homework
LA: Finish half of your Frederick Douglass Essay Planner and Entry Task: Combining Sentences. (Unit 2, Lesson 14)
SS: Complete workbook p. 100; update your Quizlet/flashcards & study
READ: Use the newly reopened library to check out books, take tests, and renew or return anything that is overdue.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Have missing tests/assignments? Still need to meet your Q3 AR goal? This post is for YOU!